Thank you for your interest in the Postman Pat competition, one lucky class will win a storytime with Postman Pat at their school! This competition closed on the 30th September 2008, and winners shall be notified in accordance with the competition Terms & Conditions.
This competition is promoted by Entertainment Rights Plc of Colet Court, 100 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP who will be known for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions as the ‘Promoter’. By entering this competition the entrant is deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions. How to enter:
1. No purchase is necessary. No charge for entry.
2. Entries must be received by last mail 30/09/08.
3. Competition details are advertised in Postman Pat’s Big Adventure Activity Pack.
4. Entrants must be resident in the UK and cannot be an employee, director, officer or agent, or a member of their immediate family or household of the Promoter or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and must be over the age of 18 years.
5. By entering this competition, winners agree that Promoters may use their names and/or images in any and all forms of media without additional payment or permission to announce the contest winner and for related promotional purposes.
6. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. Prize: One class will win a costume character appearance and story time with Postman Pat at their school.
8. The Draw: The winner will be drawn on 1/10/08 and notified by mail.
9. Once contacted in order to receive the prize, a representative (the “Representative”) for the School that is the Prize winner must sign Promoters’ standard release and consent to publicity form, which shall serve to release and indemnify Promoters, their respective subsidiary and affiliated companies, and their employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and licensees from any liability in connection with the contest and /or the prizes. If Promoters’ do not receive a signed release form back from any winner within the time allotted, Promoters may draw another winner.
10. The Representative warrants that he has the authority to make any representations and warranties.
11. The Promoter makes no warranty as to the quality of the prize and accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant in connection with the contest and/or the prizes.
12. Any dispute relating to this competition shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The Promoter excludes all liability, so far as permitted by law, which may arise in connection with this competition.